Thursday, September 29, 2005

Song of the Seed

中华香草
生日及種子之歌
Song of the Seed Once when I was a seed Then I germinated I walked past eucalyptus groves Perceptible was the gentle sigh of A beautiful philanthropist's spirit that permeated the environment I did not know all of her stories behind all this When I was just growing up Her sweet smile was concluded In that domain of cold war with military lead clouds threatening Yet her love was English An English College was founded in her memory I was born after her death
Another Northern Chinese round face girl I was born right into a Three-Branch Comprehensive Military Hospital Not aristocratic as the my elder sister A first honorable ranking child Then I became a grain picking girl Each grain is a story Written for my birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home