Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I pick up pieces

萱草【xuāncao】 tawny day-lily.
In Chinese, this plant symbolizes mother
中国的母亲花 萱草
香椿【xiāngchūn】 <植> Chinese toon (Toona sinensis) In Chinese, the Toon Tree is the symbol of father
漢•牟融《送徐浩》詩:“知君此去情偏切,堂上椿萱雪滿頭。”
Mou Rong, Han Dynasty
"See Xu Gu Off":
I know you are leaving with heavy emotions
The Chun Toon tree and Xuan grass gentle mother lily grass in the high formal hall (symbolizing the parents residing in the high formal hall)
Your parents are sitting in the ancestral hall with full white hair like snow
I pick up pieces Two family members went to 早稻田大學 the best Japanese university Waseda to study. That was such challenging era. Here I am, begin to pick their pieces and revisit Japanese. A Number One Song in 1963 American translation of “Sukiyaki” is Hot pot Although there is no connection at all with the original song That is how I feel; grandparents and I miss all my loved ones! These poetic lyrics are depicting a passionate soul missing all the loved ones. Perhaps it is possible to savor the loss of loved ones and as a universal value and emotion. It was a demarcation line to Star Trek to navigate in search of the new order for the American adventures and in the pursuits, how many were lost? A science project in the 60s, the lost Star Trek, a lost feeling for mankind’s direction. An expedition in the world without the cold war. A brighter and happier desire to see the unified family was a remote and impossible dream for my father to see his father. So he was so all alone on the pavement to think of his family torn beyond the sky. Sukiyaki (I Walk Alone and Look Up) Translated by Elizabeth Su (Japanese to English) I Look Up When I walk My tears are flowing down A spring night out by myself I look up as I stroll out so my tears will not fall down The stars are blinking Still there is one soul in the summer night Fortune to have clouds blessing me in the sky As I walk I look above My tears are shedding I am crying by myself All just one soul in the autumn night The stars are sad With me the moon spilling that feeling When I walk alone I look up Crying so in a night alone Just one soul in this night 壽喜燒 坂本九, Sakamoto Kyū written by Rokusuke Ei and Hachidai Nakamura. 上を向いて歩こう(すき焼き) 上を向いて歩こう 涙がこぼれないように 思い出す春の日一人ぽっちの夜 上を向いて歩こう にじんだ星をかぞえて 思い出す夏の日一人ぽっちの夜 幸せは雲の上に幸せは空の上に 上を向いて歩こう 涙がこぼれないように 泣きながら歩く一人ぽっちの夜 思い出す秋の日一人ぽっちの夜 悲しみは星のかげに 悲しみは月のかげに 上を向いて歩こう 涙がこぼれないように 泣きながら歩く一人ぽっちの夜 一人ぽっちの夜 Sukiyaki Released in Japan as "Ue O Muite Aruko" (I Look Up When I Walk) Ue wo muitearukou.Namidaga koborenai youniOmoidasu, haru no hiHitoribocchino yoru.Ue wo muitearukou.Nijinda hoshi wo kazoeteOmoidasu, natsu no hi,hitoribocchino yoru.Shiawase wa kumo no ue ni,Shiawase wa sora no ue ni.Ue wo muite arukou.Namidaga koborenai youninaki nagara,aruku, hitoribocchino yoru.Omoidasu, aki no hi,hitoribocchino yoru.Kanashimi wa hoshi no kageni,Kanashima wa tsuki no kageni.Ue wo muite arukou.Namidaka kobore naiyouni,Naki nagara, aruku,hitoribocchino yoru.Hitoribocchino yoru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home