Monday, June 12, 2006

A Chinese Soldier’s Story

A Chinese Soldier’s Story I am writing a great soldier’s story of how he defended China, liberated his counties from the capture, saved other provinces, saved the world, America, Russian, Korea etc., and then he was killed by the communists. That is a true story which illustrates the history of the highest integrity land and people, the land of the noble queen who was a beauty and philanthropist and assisted her husband to complete a great mission. This pair of emperor and empress is the ideal couple in China. This land is immortal. Perhaps that is going to touch the next U.S. President or the next Russian President, or the next British prime minister, most of all, it is releasing my passion about my men from a corner of the world that the world doesn’t know or understand, neither do they appreciate it, nor do they respect it. That is what makes my land immortal. It is not because I will be immortal but because of my works. On Great Men’s Corruption The world concentrates only on very few men’s faults, but let go of many. For example, a hero like General MacArthur is best that he didn’t become the U.S. president, though he was the boss for Eisenhower. This is because his reputation was marred by his mistress and he had to spend $15,000 to keep the Filipino quiet from the court witness. I think many great men in quagmire in their secret pursuit. How I wish the next president can have a clean conscience to help me complete some unfulfilled mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home