Saturday, August 05, 2006

Art Show of Chinese American Artists美華藝術精品展

討論「現代高科技與藝術的關係」 We had a very pleasant day at Central Computer Building in Santa Clara courtesy of Mr. Saul Yeung with a symposium of art forum, and display of paintings. It was such a joyful day to be with the artists and high tech business leaders. Many professors’ comments are like pearls of wisdom. Mr. Yeung mentioned that Venice was a great seaport and the commerce there supported art. When I traveled to Florence, I could understand that as the Medici family supported artists and helped to create Renaissance, Florence became a center of art, this is a very good topic and location to discuss about technology and art in Silicon Valley. Some of them are my good friends, and I took lessons together with them, though my ideals have not been put to canvas just yet. Perhaps in a little while, I will display my works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home