Saturday, November 19, 2005

My Side of Paradise, a Nationalist View on China's Progress

Freemind Travels in Chiang Kai-Shek and the Nationalist contributors' region with great fondness and love. By hearing Chiang's accent, I was coaxed into buying strands of pearls without any regret, and I think they should be honored to feel the great vitality of this side of paradise. The Nationalists are starting to win recognition by the masses. The government is ever self-conscientious to put a balance into their 'legitimacy'. But it is not void that the Nationalists lost China in 1949. Although they lost to the Communists, they already had defeated Japan, and laid the foundation of peace and prosperity. So it is always a win and a victory for the Chinese people and culture, so that now there is this opportunity to remake China. I think tonight, I see the smiles of grandfather, Dr. Zhu Jia Hua, many others, and see Chiang Kai Shek sipping tea by the West Lake with me and want me to tell their tales of a marvelous group and human wonders that they have done to answer the calls of human freedom for their great civilization and the world. Freemind at "this side of paradise".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home