Sunday, June 04, 2006

Memorial to June Fourth and Premier Zhao Ziyang

Zhao Ziyang, Premier of China, 1983-1987, Born in Hua county, Henan Province
Memorial to June Fourth and Premier Zhao Ziyang With my deep pain, I memorialize a Henan man, Zhao Ziyang, who opposed Deng Xiaoping’s idea to squash the student protesters. Both Mao and Chiang Kai-Shek killed Jiangxi province soldiers unsparingly. These were all my dear Chinese youth’s sacred lives. China would have been much better off without Chiang Kai-shek and Mao, but only a few people dared to understand and to sponsor alternatives. Can anyone imagine China without Chiang or China without Mao? In fact, those two covered up all the great works that were done by so many graceful Chinese. My mission is to advise people to look beyond what they know. History is a story of the righteous and how they fought with their hands and brains. I will write many stories to advise China, US, and Taiwan on how to reconcile. My ideas are from many sides’ views and my own conclusions. Elizabeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home