Saturday, March 18, 2006

電影真善美歌詞 Free Mind Watching the Sound of Music When Growing Up

Scene from 1965 movie "The Sound of Music", Julie Andrews skipping stones in a pond in the Austrian Alps Free Mind Watching the Sound of Music When Growing Up An Austrian family climbing over the Alps to escape the Nazis. Climb Every Mountain My first mountain was to become the #1 student in my grade school in Taiwan. My senator grandfather was barred to come to Taiwan. My parents were condemned as lower class but they gave all the love they could to me. I became number one student in mastering Chinese, then, I climbed another mountain to become number one in English in high school. I used to train myself to sing this, my first Opera song: Climb Every Mountain The story of people running away from tyrants, like Hitler or Mao. My grandmother’s father when escaping from the invading Japanese, died on the road to freedom, in another deep mountain in Sichuan. My grandparents and parents ran away from Mao. We are still fording every stream and will climb every mountain to search for freedom. Free Mind’s writing I love to mingle more with people from mainland China, such as the Silicon Valley engineers group in choir exercises. This is because the lines lyrics are from China, and the composer is from a Taiwan teacher. We love the forging of friendship, and brotherhood. In this unison, we beat all the aggressive politicians, commotions, and people who take advantages of the plights of under-privileged so to advance only selfish gains. We are for freedom en masse, not for a few selective powers. Climb Every Mountain From the Sound of Music Music by Rodgers and Hammerstein Climb every mountain, search high and low Follow every byway, every path you know. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream! A dream that will need all the love you can give, Every day of your life for as long as you live. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream! The Sound of Music Lyrics "The hills are alive with the sound of music -- with songs they have sung for a thousand years. The hills fill my heart with the sound of music. My heart wants to sing every song it hears. "My heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds that rise from the lake to the trees. My heart wants to sigh like a chime that flies from a church on a breeze; to laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way; to sing through the night like a lark who is learning to pray. I go to the hills when my heart is lonely. I know I will hear what I've heard before. My heart will be blessed with the sound of music, and I'll sing once more."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home