Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Small Town Embedded with First Rate Heart Surgeons

America’s secret weapon is that there are many best doctors are embedded in small towns and not necessarily in the metropolitan areas, and this is definitely not true in China. Suggestions for China to Reform Or other countries who intend to improve for the better of humane Health services. Life in America is better than China or other places, the reason being that if you are in small town China, you are finished if you need a heart emergency doctor. But in America, you are blessed, sometimes, better than the metropolitan area. You may have strikingly handsome, high caliber doctor, just if you are in luck. God was nice to my father who devoted all of his life to protect China from invasion. He had a heart attack and I sent him to an honest and good American doctor. I feel safer if I collapse or family members have a heart attack because the best doctors are available. We simply hope that the system won’t get bogged down by too many illegal immigrants, as it swamps the waiting. The Heart Center is a special gift from a local rancher. We are blessed with their kindness. Other health care it is still best to go to Stanford as they have international best medical professional there to help. Such as a dermatologist, a good American pragmatic man who was able to help me with ring worm after it stubbornly lasted for a year without any cure. He took the scrape from the skin and went to the lab, and came back with the right analysis and prescription and I applied the medicine only once, the second time was almost not necessary. Another was a British woman who removed a skin tumor though benign form my scalp, when she was removing it, I felt as if an electrical slab leaning and pressing real tight against my head, and the resistance was the mounting pressure pressing very very tight against but without any pain. Stanford may have good heart surgeons, but probably too much bureaucracy when you need peace and quiet, a little serene small town is nice. I was happy to see my father batting his eyelashes and his eyelids opened and saw me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home